Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing 9

I can see slideshare being extremely useful to my students because eventually the Norway server could run out of space. We do a HUGE powerpoint scrap book each year, an individual one for each student. We seem to luck out that not very many campuses store the incredible amount of pictures on Sweden and children's work on Norway as we do at MDE, but oh if they did! What then?

Well, now I'm seeing that the web has already answered this problem. As I teach my students to store more things in sites like Flickr and Slideshare, we can avoid this issue before it starts.

On my overview, I wasn't quite sure if editting could occur once it is stored. My kids love to work on powerpoint shows together and though it is cute to watch them cluster around a single screen, I can't help but think that more work could get done if they could work on the same powerpoint from different computers.

No comments: