Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 4

I guess I just demonstrated the advantages of having lessons and ideas like School Tube available on line in my comment, the audio section of the beginning lesson plans goes so well with our own 3rd grade science curriculum. What a great way to think about sounds and to add some technology to that unit!

Posting student work has the obvious pride factor. We all love to see something we've done well out there for others to see and comment on. The ability to share work with others far away from the student is also a wonderful idea.

A final note about the up loading. Incredibly easy! I used a video done on an iphone this summer. It literally took it straight from the phone to YouTube. I titled it Idiots on the Beach. I will try to insert it into my Blog like we did in 23 thins.

No comments: