Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 2

These various tools have been great fun to explore. The Wordle would make a great cover page for a report. I also plan to use it at the beginning of the year, by having the students write sentences about themselves and then use Wordle to form a ME cloud. Glogster poster ideas were excellent. It would be my hope that by eliminating all the collecting, cutting and pasting involved in most posters, it would open avenues for more creativity. I've already used animoto in the classroom last year. My students were overusing powerpoint and it gave them a fresh way to share information with the class. Bookr was new to me. My first thoughts were to use it in describing the many cycles that occur in the sciences. I also think it would be a great device to share a non-fiction book report or a review.

2 comments:

VWB said...

How about a sample or two of some of your ideas?

Miss Lee said...

I would love to see a wordle or glogster that you made! I love those 2 sites! :)